Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A new favorite TV show

Well at 5:45 this morning, my kids were downstairs watching TV and I look up and see ESPN on. I then asked my son Dylan if he wanted me to change the channel so they could watch Winnie the Pooh . He promptly said no, that he wanted to watch the games. So here we are at 5:45 am and Dylan and Mackenzie are watching recaps of the MLB games last night. It was too funny. It dawned on me that Dylan was starting to turn into his father!! Dylan now can tell me most of the teams in MLB, and the NHL. He even noted that Barbaro was a race horse. How does a preschooler tell the difference between a race horse and a pony? He is growing up so fast. Mackenzie is asking for a Red Sox dress. I am going to search ebay and see if I can find one for her. She already has the back pack and hat and needs the dress. My son is growing up so fast. Today it is ESPN and tomorrow who knows what he is going to want to watch... the news, prime time shows, or worse. I would like to get a few more years out of Nickjr. but I get the feeling he is going to fight me every step of the way! So ESPN it is!

No comments: