Tuesday, May 16, 2006

9 hours of straight sleep

Yes, it is true... I slept for 9 hours last night. I went to bed at 815 and woke up at 515 this morning. It feels so good to be well-rested! Well Dylan got his cast on yesterday, he picked a very bright orange. The doctor told him that was bob the builders favorite color and Dylan was excited. More good news.. Only 3 more weeks to wear the hard cast, so if the weather continues to be poor their should not be much of a fight about not going into the pool! Alex continues to walk everywhere and is doing just great. He goes to Physical Therapy today and I can't wait for them to see how far he has come. Kenzie has her new yellow dress on and has informed me that she wants to go dress shopping so she can wear a new one each day. I then said to her that I do not have that much money, so she told me to go to the bank! Smart girl. Well thats the update!

No comments: