Monday, May 01, 2006

Another crazy Monday

As I start another work week, I am astounded by how much I have to jam pack into each and every day. The alarm goes off at 5:18am and I race to get into the shower, after that it is a mad dash to get ready. Forget makeup these days, I am lucky enough to get my hair dried each morning. At around 5:35 I run downstairs and make Dylan's lunch and snack for pre-school and make sure everything is in his back pack. I then switch gears and get Mackenzie's breakfast and lunch together to bring to the sitters home. I make Alex's bottle and by that time it is now 5:50 and Alex is awake. I grab him, change his diaper and proceed to wake up Dylan and Mackenzie. I get Mackenzie dressed and we are out the door at 6:15 on the dot as usual. It is now 9:27 and I have already taught 2 periods of AP Psych, we discussed treatment for Psychological disorders and did my duty this morning. So it is now my prep period at school,A glorious 45 minutes to myself(although I have to prepare lessons and get stuff on the board and things photocopied), where I do not have to answer to anyone! After prep is over I teach 3 classes of Behavioral Science, then I spend 60 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym(my second does of freedom for the day), then it is off to pick up Mackenize and Alex. I always arrive by 3:15( they are still taking their naps and I always wake them up) WE meet Dylan and John at Karate. Dylan's class starts at 4pm and Mr. Ganguly runs a tight ship. By 5pm we are all back at the gym for another 45 minutes. The kids always ask to go... I know I am lucky that they love the play room there! It is home by 6:00, The kids eat dinner, then bathe and are tucked in bed by 7:15. John and I normally eat by 7:30 and I pass out shortly afterwards! Mondays are the worst because there are still 4 more days of this before the weekend! How am I going to get through the week!!!!!

No comments: