Saturday, May 27, 2006

I am only 13 months! Somebody forgot to tell me that!

So we are all downstairs watching little einsteins and I look over and say how's your brother and they say... Mommy Look at Alex! So I look and see him jumping on the couch with his big brother and sister. Somehow he scaled the little chair and climbed his way onto the couch. They are all jumping. So as I call his name in a panic he looks at me with the biggest smile. As if to say... Mommy I am having fun! Then Mackenzie and Dylan say in unison. Mommy do not worry we will be the mommy and daddy and Alex is just playing with us! So basically now I am sitting here writing turning my head every two seconds to see where the baby is. You know what?? He is just fine, smiling away with his brother and sister. I hope they always take good care of him and make sure he is having fun. They however do not realize that he only started to walk well within the last week. To them once a baby is walking he or she is one of them. So I have to go before the three of them start wrestling!!

No comments: