Monday, May 08, 2006

8 steps and a new belt, pretty good for a Monday!

Alex took 8 steps yesterday. Yes I am counting each and every one of them. After various professionals who told me that my goal of him walking by June, was not possible due to his condition. I would like to look at them now and say .... I told you so. My little son is the most determined little boy I have ever met. He constantly falls and gets right back up, it is as if he is saying. Look out world.. here I come, nothing is going to get in MY way! Dylan recieved his new belt with pride, although it was a week late he knows he earned it! Dyaln was the model student at Karate today. Mackenzie has really taken all of this I hate the Yankee stuff to heart. Everytime she sees someone wearing a yankee hat, she acts as though they are committing a crime, it is so funny. Since we live in New jersey it is quite common for the yankee hat to be worn, and she lets the wearers know that it will cause their hair to fall out! Her daddy is so proud of her. I am starting to get a little nervous because my psychology student's are taking their Advanced Placement exam on Weds. I really hope they all do well on the test. I have been very game seven about it and pester them about studying everday. I actually get a little jealous when I see them with their AP bio books out because they seem to be studying more for the other exams than mine. They then tell me that they feel well-prepared for my exam, well I have thought I have been well prepared for many an exam, a little extra studying could not hurt anyone. So we will spend the next two days re-learning all of the material. Hopefully a simple question and answer will be enough, I will let you know. I had a good workout at the gym and tacos for dinner, so for a Monday, it was a pretty good day.

No comments: