Friday, June 02, 2006

Why is everything planned on the same day?

It seems that I can go through an etire year with very little planned events, then boom I get invited to 3 things on the same day. I hate this. On Saturday a bunch of players that were on the soccer team at Rutgers are going to Christa's house in Denville, my best friend in the world invited me to hang out at her house the celebrate her birthday, and it is my husband's 20th HS reunion. I am excited about going to his reunion, since we went to the same school and we know a bunch of people that are going and the date has been planned for quite some time, but I wish I could go to the other events too. Why do they all have to take place on the same date? It is extremely frustrating. So after school today, I am going to the gym and then getting a tan at one of those spray on places! I can't wait to see how it looks. After that I plan on picking up a soup and salad at Panera for dinner, since my husband wont be home. The French Onion soup there and bistro sald is awesome! An added bonus .... My mother is keeping the kids over night! So I can sleep past 6am... YAY!! I will probably still pick them up early by any normal persons standards, but it will be so nice to sleep in a bed with my husband without any other little feet present!! I am looking forward to tomorrow's night out, and I will report back on Sunday

No comments: