Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cars!

For the first time as a mom, I accompanied my children to the movies( Minus Alex). We went to see the movie Cars. It was a great movie. They both loved it, but I have to critique the length, a 2 hour movie is very long for young children. Mackenzie would have loved the movie to be about 1 hour shorter, but she is only 3. Dylan, on the other hand, would have preferred a 90 minute movie. I see why I have waited so long. If one of them has to go to the bathroom, everyone has to get up. I had to constantly remind them to not kick their feet at the seat in front of them. I also had to tell Mackenzie that she could not dance in the aisle. The movie was great though, but attending one with a 3 and 5 year old is no small feat! Dylan is obsessed with Cars though. He has a Cars bathing suit, PJ's, undies, and all sorts of toys!! It is cute to watch your children pick out the bad guys, and laugh outloud while watching the movie. I am glad I got to experience it with them. I will be ready for another movie next year!!

No comments: