Tuesday, June 06, 2006

You're Beautiful!

My daughter Mackenzie will tell me out of nowhere a minimum of 5 times a day that I am beautiful. She will say "Mommy you're beautiful" I will then say, Mackenzie.."You are beautiful too."These exchanges are so nice, and makes me realize how sweet little three year old girls are. I am painfully aware that these years are going to fly bye, and soon Mackenzie will rely on me less and less, and then one day she may not tell me every little thing, and she will grow up, but I will always have in my memories the days where I am the center of her universe and she loves her mom more than anything. Mackenzie is a beautiful little girl inside and out with a heart of gold. I hope our relationship will always be this close and as she grows she will continue to say " Mommy you are beautiful, and I will respond with You're beautiful too!

No comments: