Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The not so lazy days of summer

Well this week marked the official beginning of summer. My schedule has not lightened up one bit, it just changed. For example... I was out the door today with all 3 kids at 7am. We went to Perkins for breakfast. Yes I brought all 3 to Perkins by myself. I let my husband sleep because he was up later last night. after Perkins I arrived at the gym at 8am. I stayed until 9am and then went home. Once home, Alex took a quick nap and John and Kenzie went to the gym. I left my house at noon, dropped Mackenzie off at gymnastics and picked up Hunter, to take him and Dylan to Kindercraze at Dorbrook Park. I dropped them off at 1pm. After that I went to Marshalls to by the kids summer sandals, and attempted to go bathing suit shopping at California sunshine. I passed on the hundred dollar bathing suit in favor of at 24.99 polo suit at Marshalls, a much better bargain. Since I forgot to eat lunch, I was getting a little hungry, so I stopped at Panera to get some onion soup. I ate the soup then got Mackenzie. She and I then went to Target. then to Dorbrook so she could play at the park before we picked up Dylan and Hunter. So at 4pm, I loaded up the car and took Hunter home. Once at Hunters house the kids started playing in their big backyard. I let them play until 430 and then took them home. By the time I got home, they had to eat. I fed and then bathed the three of them( John is doing all of the laundry as we speak) and now it is 640 and I have a few seconds of down time. So it is still crazy but just a different type of crazy. I would not trade it for anything! Happy Summer

No comments: