Sunday, June 04, 2006

lessons learned from the reunion

So the reunion was great. I learned alot last night because of it. Some of things that I learned from the evening included... How to drink a few drinks without going over board. I had 3 absolute and clubs and it was the perfect amount. Thirty something adults can be a lot of fun to be around. Everyone seems to remember HS fondly, and has funny stories to tell. My husband can drink a lot of beer, and handle it quite well. My mother realized that watching 5 of her grandchildren at once was not as much fun as she thought it would be, and that the day after a big party is such a let down. I think perhaps one of the greatest lessons learned is that although everyone seemed to be pretty happy with their current lives, it was a wonderful opportunity to go back in time and we all have an inner 18 year old just waiting for the perfect opportubity to come back out!

No comments: