Sunday, September 03, 2006

September in like a Lion!

Well September did not makes it's entrance in silence. It came in with a bang. On the first I had my first day of school for the 2006-2007 school year. Dylan is starting kindergarten and had his orientation, and Mackenzie also had her pre school orientation. My babysitter raised her rates and we had a huge storm. Wow! Now the tough part begins. After being home all summer, it is such a shock to go back to work in September. besides rasining 3 kids, I now have to caoch a varsity soccer team, plus teach 125 students the ins and outs of psychology. All of this in a mere 24 hours! The first month of school is always the hardest , there is always an adjustment and the kids are a bit out of sorts. Once October hits it gets easier, oh wait... then the sick season rears its ugly head. Okay... It is always hard. These are the times where I wish I could stay at home and just take care of my kids, and not work so much. But I guess if we want to eat and drive, I have to work. Oh well there is no sense complaining about it.. It is starting. hello wor world.. here I come!

No comments: