Monday, August 28, 2006

Tubes again

Well tomorrow my youngest is getting tubes in his ears. I know it is a simple procedure, but just the thought of Alex under general anesthesia is enough to make me nervous. it is weird, all three of my kids have already had a surgical procedure done. Alex is doing so well, that I hope draining this fluid from his ears is the last hurdle we have to face. We have already faced so many obstacles with Alex already, He tackles them one by one, and it will probably make him a very strong person one day. So tomorrow at 630am I bring him to the surgical center and then it is done. Hopefully we will be home by 11am and by 3pm Alex will be 100%. We had our first scrimmage and the girls did quite well. Despite the fact that it was raining the girls played well and ended up winning. Dylan was dissapointed that he could not stay and watch the game, but it was raining pretty hard so he went home with his siblings and dad. Dylan and Kenzie waited patiently for me to get home to take them to Mac Donalds. We instituted Macdonalds mondays in our house. Believe it or not, it minimizes the trips to the fast food giant! So now the kids get to indulge in their favorite happy meal, one time per week. This also eliminates them asking for Mac Donalds everytime they see one. It is a win-win situation. Hopefully all will go well tomorrow, and I need to get ready for the first day of school on Friday( what a bad way to end the week).

No comments: