Friday, September 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry I have not updated my blog in a while. i have been so busy that I barely have time to breathe. This fulltime teacher, fulltime coach, and full time mother thing is just too damn hard. I thought I was superwoman and could do it all but I am slowly realizing that it is a bit too much. Dylan has homework 4 nights a week, and has soccer practice on thurday evenings. They have gymnastics and soccer on saturdays, and Alex has gymboree on Saturdays. I am so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes open at school today. Getting 3 children dressed, fed, and out the door each morning by 630 is really taking its toll. I love the weekends but they are jam packed too. My schedule for Saturday is as follows

745- kids are dressed, fed and ready to go to the gym with me. 8am arrival at the gym. 25 minutes of hard cardio followed by 60 minutes of weight lifting. I leave the gym at 925 to drop Dylan and kenzie off a gymnastics at 930. John will then take Alex to his 10am gymboree class. At 1030 I pick Dylan and kenzie up and then take them to soccer practice for my HS team, which goes from 11-1230. We then have to be a Bodman Park for Dylans soccer game by 1245. His game starts at 1 and ends at 2. I will finally arrive home around 3-4 pm after we eat. Some break huh? There is one silver lining though.... Samantha is coming to babysit so my husband and I can go out and party on saturday night. I plan on going out until 2am( I hope), but guess what will still be calling at 6am-- Alex--- so guess what, I can be a Zombie on Sunday until my practice at 4pm... and then its another week of craziness. My life is very difficult

No comments: