Monday, May 28, 2007

What a weekend!

Well we had a great memorial day weekend. It started on friday. I had an individual training session and then got home around 5pm. We decided to take the kids to the spray park at Dorbrook and had a great time. Saturday began with 90 minutes at the gym, followed by gymboree and dance class and then we went to my moms for the afternoon. Dylan and kenzie are becoming quite the water rats! We cant get them out of it!! Alex has decided that he loves the water too. Dylan actually ate a hotdog and liked it and continues to eat the. You may not think this is a big deal, but it is huge! Dylan has not eaten anything besides chicken nuggets and pizza in over 4 years! So lets hope he continues to be adventurous. Momma has told him, once he starts eating lots of foods he can go to Kokomo! Ask Dylan.... What do you want to do at kokomo, and he will tell you... to get away from it all! I find it really amusing that eh says that. he smiles from the time he wakes up until he goes to bed! What does he need to get away from i ask? Sunday morning we decide to hit the beach at 9am! Kids had a blast and Alex loved the water. We actually figured out that we can bring our beach chairs if we park them next to the playground at the beach! After that it was home at 1230 for a much anticipated snooze! I woke up and called Sammi to see if she could babysit, so John and I could have atleast 1 drink outdoors on a beautiful memorial day weekend. So Mom told me that Sam was having friends over, but she would keep them over night. All 3!! YIPEE! So when everyone woke from their naps, I told them the news. The kids were so excited! So we dropped them off around 6pm and then we were off. We went for Pizza in Belmar and then to the Columns for a few beers and a bit of nostalgia! It was an inexpensive night but a fun one. I was in bed by 11 and up at 7. After hitting the gym for 60 minutes of hard cardio, it was off to moms to pick up the kids. I had all intentions of being home by 1pm, but the kids were having so much fun, I stayed until 6pm. It was a great memorial day! Mackenzie is too much, she thinks by batting her cute little eyes she can get anything she wants, she got a bracelet from Jancie, a second ice cream sandwich from my mom, and I know she can get most anything from Uncle Tommy. I wonder where she gets this from?? I do not think I have to look to far :)

No comments: