Friday, May 25, 2007

Feel sorry for me please!

I am one tired, overworked mom. Each day this week, I left my house at 630am and returned after working my full time job and my parttime job, I returned home at 8pm each night. I am friggen exhausted. We just dropped 520 cash on car repairs this week, so we are still poor. Alls i want to do is go out with my husband and have a few drinks. I wish we had a babysitter that can just come to our house and keep an eye on them so we could go out. Yes, of course I can get one but that would cost 10 dollars an hour cash, which in turn it would cost way to much money for a night out. I guess it is just frustrating. I feel like it is not fair at times, I feel like there is no way out. I know what we are doing is best for our children, and everyones life has gotten so much easier, yet mine has become ten times harder. I am also taking graduate classes and doing home instructions. So I really cant wait for June 15th- the last day of school. Then I will become a full time mom of 3 children again. My life will be much easier then, it will still be work, but a fun type of work, Since john will likely have surgery on his right hand, I will be on duty 24/7. So I ask .... When is my break?

No comments: