Monday, May 21, 2007

Beauty and the Beast

I had such a busy weekend. Saturday Dylan had a tball game at 9am and then i had to take kenzie to dance class, and Alex to gymboree. We then went to moms to pick up aunt sammi. Sam slept over and help make mackenzie into belle. Sam put a ballerina bun in Mackenzie's hair. and she donned the yellow dance dress and she was as happy as can be. There are 8 belles all in her dance class. They looked so damn cute, I could not stand it. So yes, I really am excited about the upcoming recital. I want her to have the prettiest updo and outfit. I just found out that beauty and the beast will no longer be on braodway so i am desparately trying to get tickets. because Ironically, the day my belle came into this world, my mother was suppossed to see the acclaimed broadway musical. She missed her chance to see it, so I am hoping to find tickets for the three of us. If not, atleast, on June 10th we will see our Belle on stage!!

No comments: