Thursday, March 01, 2007

Calling All Crazies!!!

Well I am excited. I was finally approved to enroll in a Masters of Psychology program. I do not know what motivates me to keep going, but I love learning about mental illness and developmental psychology is my favorite( discusses prenatal and child development!!). So I have 9 credits already towards my second masters degree. Once I finish this, I will be able to sit for a liscensing exam and possibly even counsel people with real problems!! I am very excited about this opportunity, sure it costs a bunch of money( probably 20,000) when all is said and done, but I do receive salary increments every 10 credits of about 1500. So eventually it will not take long for it to pay for itself. Can you imagine me a couselor?? Maybe one day- You will have to call me Dr. Kris! HA!!! So calling all crazies- I can help you, so where will i find clients??? Look no further-- My own family should do, I can practice my skills on them!

No comments: