Saturday, August 05, 2006

AHH! Alone at Last!

I am sitting at the computer at 7:15pm by myself. Nobody is screaming mommy and I am completely alone. This hardly ever happens. My daughter is sleeping at my mothers so she can hang out with my neice Samantha. Thanks Michele!! and my son Dylan is at wall Stadium with my husband and father in law. I put Alex to bed at 6:45, so I am free for the rest of the night. I just finished my lean cuisine for dinner-- yes Elana I stock up on them too! I love the panini's! I finished reading the paper uninterrupted, so over all this is a great night. I see a 9pm bed time in my future, which is just fine with me. I had a glorious day at the beach yesterday, I did end up drinking a bit to much but that is okay! We had a blast. We have another camp next week. well actually two. I have one in the am and then another at night. The following week I still have the night camp and HS soccer begins. Summer is almost over. it is flying by, but it has been terrific. Dylan can't wait to start kindergarten, and mackenzie pre school. Alex will go back with the babysitter. The guilt of full time employment, coupled with soccer is starting to creep in. September and October are always the toughest months for all of us mommy teachers, but when you coach a varsity sport, it is even tougher. My kids love being on the field with me so it is worth it. In addition to that, we never have to worry about how we will pay for the christmas presents. Coaches get their checks in my school on Dec 15! Great timing BOE. Well thats all for now. I am going to do some channel surfing on the TV, and probably call my mother for the 10th time today!

No comments: