Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's coming to an end

Ahh the lazy days of summer were not so lazy for me this past month. I had 7 soccer camps, plus my HS season has started and we do long 4 hour sessions or doubles on most days. Most days I am on that soccer field from 7am until 8 pm. Well no more. Sure I still have to be there at 7am with all the kids in tow. They love going to the field and it is great exercise for them to run around. We will be on the field this week from 7am-12noon. There is only 1 night that I have a session, and that is Tuesday from 5-630. It seems as though I wont even be working lol. This summer has been crazy busy but fun. Today I discovered a couple things. Alex loves hot dogs. He ate 1 and a half hot dogs. I had to peel off the skin and chew some of it for him but he loved it. Dylan was hitting baseballs with his father in the back. His grandfather gave him home plate and let me tell you... he has been in the back yard hitting the ball all night. He has great eye hand coordination. David Wright... look out!

No comments: