Thursday, March 20, 2008

Vacation!

Easter vacation yeah! After today i do not go back to work until 3/31/08. I love Easter break, because once we go back to school it is smooth sailing from then on. June 17th will be here before I know it and then summer is here. My oldest turns 7 tomorrow- wow 7 years where did the time go. We had is Bday party on Sunday and 18 kids were there all having a great time. the family is going on a 7 hour journey to Williamburg Va and busch gardens. We are going for 4 days and we leave Saturday, the kids are so excited. I find out on March 28th is Alex qualifies for preschool. i do not think he will, so I am trying not to think about it too much. If he does not get in we will send him 3 half days per week to a local montessori school. Well thats it for now! I plan on enjoying the next 10 days!

No comments: