Monday, September 03, 2007

Back to work

Tomorrow starts the new school year, and yes my busiest season of the year. I somehow have to teach all day and then coach a varsity team, train 4 times per week on the side( each for 90 minutes) and be a good mother. I always get excited for the start of the new school year, but I am a bit nervous too. John starts his new job as well, and I anticipate 7 weeks of us barely seeing each other, eating frozen dinners, and just trying to keep our heads afloat. There is light at the end of the tunnel, as soon as soccer ends, I get home at 245 each day, and he leaves for work at that time, but we will be together again at 630 each evening. That time will be ours because we will have both already worked out, homework will be done, and we can have some hang out time. Novemebr 8th and it is off to jamaica... So back to work it is.. there is light, but it is very dim not, but should get brighter each and every day!!

No comments: