Tuesday, August 21, 2007

rain rain go away!

It has been raining nonstop for 3 days now. I guess I should be happy because I have gotten a well-deserved break from the constant soccer training, but due to sessions being cancelled on Monday and Tuesday, I missed out on 400.00. Oh well- easy come easy go. It should clear up tomorrow and I hope it does! I want to go to the beach atleast one more time before the summer ends. I cant believe it is almost over already! Well I got my babysitters ready for the fall. I have a girl coming over everyday to watch the kids from 215-615 during the soccer season. She will make them dinner and shuttle dylan to football and Kenzie to dance, it will cost us 12.00 and hour in cash, but is worth it in the end. With john working, we will probably break even during the season, but once the season is over, then we will be officially living on 1 and 1/2 salaries! I am excited about the upcoming school year, but plan to relax as much as possible until September 4th!

No comments: