Friday, April 27, 2007

Major Vent

As I sit here at work, as tired as can be. I just need to vent about how hard it is to work all of the time. I leave every morning at 630am, and Monday and Tuesday, return with Dylan at 345. On wednesday I do not get home until 6pm because I train one team, and on Thursday and friday I do not get home until 8pm. I am literally working my ass off, so Alex and my other kids can have their father home with them. I am starting to become very jealous of my husband, who can mosey out of bed, drink his coffee on the couch while the kids are already dressed for school... and then join Alex and kenzie for their 2 hour snooze, Which on Thursdays and Fridays are cut down to 1 1/2 hours. Then i feel like on the weekend, it is my turn with the kids. On Mondays and Tuesdays it is my turn... By the way after all of the gymborree, Dance, and Baseball games on Saturdays-- when they all go home for lunch and a nap-- guess where I go.... back to Bodman to earn 100.00 for 90 minutes. I know it is great money. I know I should not complain. I know it is the best thing for my children and my family... It just seems like everyone in my family has had a major upgrade in their quality of life... except me. So on major PMS days like today.. I think I am entitled to a vent!

No comments: