Sunday, April 15, 2007

Can everyone finally feel better

These past 2 weeks have been very tough for our family, Everyone except for John and Alex were sick at some point. We are not just talking about minor illnesses, we are talking about major kick your ass sickness. I was in bed for almost a week and did not even get to work out for 7 whole days. I have been back to the gym the last 6 days and have only been able to do 1/2 of my usual workout. The flu that I had was terrible. Dylan and kenzie did not escape it either, they both had fevers for about 4-5 days and Dylan needed two rounds of anti biotics for his ear infections. They both missed the entire week of school last week. So we finished the week with Jaks birthday party. Alex had a good time with his cousin and playing with all of his toys. Mackenzie informed me that she would like to sleep over there because they have a nicer house than us. Thanks kenz... I appreciate that! Alex played nice with all of the other 2 and almost 2 year olds there. he fit right in and had fun. Alex dislocated his elbow again today. As we are all ready to go back to the hospital, I decided that I could put it back into place. In essence his elbow has been put in place by me and the nurses doing the xrays the other two times, so I figured lets save the trip to the OR and I will try it. Alex looked at me and said hurt arm in the cutest voice, then I took his armed and put it back together and after once wince he was fine! Mackenzie and Alex were playing follow the leader and she was holding his arm, we told her to let go, but she said they were playing and by the time we were able to separate the 2 of them it was too late. Boy did she get a talking to by her father, as you can imagine she got in big trouble. Alex will be 2 in a week and half, I cant believe it. The kids are set to go back to school on Monday so lets hope for a good week. Hopefully it will only rain today and we can finally have some spring weather!

No comments: