Monday, December 18, 2006

Santa Claus is coming to town

This is my very favorite time of the year. My kids are so excited for christmas, it is just phenomenal. I hope they like all of their gifts. My class is trying to sleep right now, I am not kidding they are really trying to sleep. We are studying states of consciousness and we have discussed that many teens are sleep deprived. We will know if they need sleep if they can fall asleep in here. I have shut off all of the lights and we will conduct an experiment to see how many kids in my period 9/10 are sleep deprived! My guess is that 7 of them will fall asleep, who knows. 1 week until christmas, I cant wait. Alex has another ear infection, he and John were back at the docs today. His tubes are still in so I cant understand how he got another infection... oh well. We have his neurology appointment next week. So I will update you all(mom) on his condition. I have a few gifts left to buy, so I am going to hit the mall on my way home from school today!!

No comments: