Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Mr. Mom

Well it is official! As of today my husband is a stay at home dad for 3 young children. I checked in with him today to find that he successfully fed and dressed all 3 kids and had them packed in the car at 7"15 am. He dropped mackenzie off at pre-school, then Dylan to Kindergarten. He then took Alex to the gym from 8-845. When he got home Alex had physical therapy at 9am-10am. They went to the park from 1015-11am. Thats all I know now. But John has to make him lunch and then pick Mackenzie up at school at 130. I am sure Alex will nap from 2-330, so John will not have a minute alone to himself! he is looking forward to the challenge. he knows it is no easy task to be a stay at home parent, and is looking forward to spending alot of quality time with the kids. I am tired just thinking about his day!!

No comments: