Friday, October 13, 2006

ON a roll!

Well my soccer team has been on a roll. We have won the last 4 games and went from 1-6-1 to 5-6-2 in the last 2 weeks. Winning makes everything so much better and easier to deal with. The kids have been great. Dylan and mackenzie both love their respective schools and Alex is very happy at the babysitters house. It is starting to get a bit easier each day. Today after practice, i am going to casa comida with a bunch of work friends. What can be better than a great margarita and a big plate of nachos? I can't think of one thing! My mouth is watering already! I know I have to miss the gym today but I will make up for it tomorrow with 3 minutes of hard cardio followed by 1 hour of a weight lifting class, and Sunday with 60 minutes of Spin. Spin class is the hardest class ever, you feel like you are going to die during it and when it is over, you leave a wet sweaty mess, but I love it! I cant wait for teacher convention week. 4 glorious days off- what will i do with myself! I do not know as of yet but can't wait to find out

No comments: