Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another one is just about over!

Another one is another school year. I can't believe that we are just about done with this school year and how fast it all goes. I really had a good time teaching this year, and my classes were great. I am reminded how lucky I am that, I have a job that I really enjoy going to each day. The kids are doing fantastic. mackenzie's dance recital is coming up soon and she is very excited. We are also heading off to Florida on June 22. I cant wait to get away from it all. My mom's pool is open so the kids are either at her house or the beach each day and they are having a blast in the summer heat. All three are doing great and they are all very special, I love them so much and think they are the best kids on the planet. I am really looking forward to spending our summers together! Summer of 2008 is almost here.

2 comments:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Pack me up in your suitcase and take me to Florida with you, please?! :)

Steve Tufaro said...

I started my own blog just to comment, Mrs. Haar (Julie told me you had a blog so I did some Googling), and I know the post is 2 months old but I've been reading through most of them and nothing makes me more nervous and excited about growing up.

You need to update though.

- Steve.