Friday, April 04, 2008

Welocme to the Weekend!

So I am sure the kids did the blast off dance in the care this morning. i got to witness the weekly ritual last week since we had vacation. It is very funny to hear the three kids sing the entire welcome to the weekend song. Alex even knows his days of the week. I had a parent teacher conference for Dylan, my first grader and was basically told all of the stuff that parents want to hear. he is extremely bright, he knows all of his multiplication tables and is a great reader and speller. She told me that dylan was very funny and has a great little personality. So I walked out of there very happy. We decided that she is going to go to a full day kindergarten next year. She has been in full day preschool for the past 2 years and I do not want her to regress. So we will pay for her to attend kindergarten, and she will stay at the same Catholic school for atleast 1 more year. Most of the teachers I have talked to agreed and have done the same thing themselves. I even talked to teachers that work in our public school, and they still sent their child to full day kindergarten and they had no child care issues. So I am going with my gut, and forking over the 4300 dollars for her to have the benefits of full day kindergarten. This weekend is quite busy. Alex has soccer tomorrow, dylan has a baseball scrimmage. Sunday is just as busy between Alex's mite Hockey and Dylans lacrosse. mackenzie has her dance classes during the week and will start soccer again in the summer. That is it for now!

1 comment:

* ~ *Jessica* ~ * said...

Hey girly! It's time to update :P