Sunday, October 14, 2007

Last week

Well this is my last week of the crazy schedule. My last school soccer game is on Thursday. I do have to train Thursday night from 715-830, but after Thursday my load lightens significantly( i think)--- Now instead of coaching soccer after school every day- I can come home to 3 screaming kids! I will still leave for work at 5am and go to the gym, but at 213pm when the last bell rings, I have to run to my car so I am at home by 245 each day. This is when John will run out the door to go to work, and I will be entertaining kenzie and Alex. i will get Dylan off the bus at 330, and on Mondays it is CCD from 4-5, and then weds, Dylan has soccer from 5-6. And kenzie has Dance on thursday from 4-5. John will get home at 6pm. So then i will get help. I will still have to train a few of the days, but overall, Life will be easier and I will get much more time with the kids!

No comments: