Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Well I thought I would take the time to wish my husband a very happy fathers day. he deserves all of the praise given to fathers on this day. Since he lost his own father just 1 week ago from today it is a difficult day for him. John is one of the greatest fathers to his children. Right now I will ask them personally why they love their dad.
Dylan-I love daddy because he lets me play NHL 2000 on the sony playstation. I love him because he lets me hug and kiss him, and he likes to watch baseball with me, and then I likewhen he is going to take me to buffalo and toronto to see a minor league baseball game.

Mackenzie- I love daddy because he lets me watch TV with him and gives me hugs and kisses and I love daddy so much.

Alex- He takes care of me everyday and shares his cheese sandwiches, and buffalo wing pretzels.

So these are just some of the reasons why they love him so much! according to them

No comments: